ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- At the FACEISTANBUL 2019 Meeting, the scientific presentations will be presented in the form of oral presentations.
- All abstracts must be submitted on-line through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com)
- All abstracts should be prepared in English.
- Main Topic should be “Facial Plastic Surgery”
- If an abstract is accepted for presentation, one of the authors must undertake to present it.
- The presenting author assumes full responsibility of the content of the abstract and must ensure that all other authors are aware of this content before the abstract is submitted.
- You can make your presentation as a 6-minute oral presentation.
- The study should be NOT previously presented at any international meeting. It should be not published in a national / international journal.
- Presenting author is required to register to the meeting by the March 31, 2019 in order to have the accepted presentation included in the program.
Preparation of Abstracts
- Presenting Author Information: Please enter the presenting author details, full name of institution with department included and contact information.
- Corresponding Author(s) Information: First, middle and last names of the authors must be fully indi-cated correctly and in the right order.
- Corresponding Authors Institution(s): The institution(s) of the authors should be indicated fully with the "department" and "institution" names while avoiding any abbreviations such as Dept., Inst., Hosp., etc. And in the right order. The institution and city should be written in lower case while the initials of each word are written in capitals.
- Abstract Title: Abstract title can contain a maximum of 250 characters.
- Abstract Text: Abstract text should not exceed 250 words.
Abstract texts should be consisting of four sections given below:
Please ensure that the e-mail address of the presenting author should be entered correctly to enable the Meeting Organizing Secretariat to get in contact with you regarding the abstract. All information regarding the acceptance, any required adjustments, and scheduling will be communicated through the present-ing author e-mail.